Beefy Pasta Casserole



Beefy Pasta Casserole
INGREDIENTS
2 pounds of ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
3 cans of diced tomatoes
2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. sugar
2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
salt and pepper, to taste
Beefy Pasta Casserole recipe
INSTRUCTIONS
I use my dutch oven for this one.
I like that it’s deep enough, and with the heavy duty lid, it keeps it nice and hot to steam up the pasta perfectly.
So I add just a bit of olive oil to the bottom of my pan and saute my onions and bell pepper for a minute or two.
Then I add the ground beef and cook until it’s no longer pink.
After draining the ground beef mixture, I add the tomatoes, chili powder, sugar, and salt and pepper.
I bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat to simmer for a couple of minutes more.
After that, I stir in the macaroni noodles, add a bit more salt and pepper, and cover, simmering until the pasta is tender.
Before serving, I sprinkle the top of the casserole with mozzarella cheese.
Give us your opinion
Open Comments

Inilah Solusi Jasa Pembuatan Website Praktis, Terbukti Klien Puas!

"Penawaran ini cocok untuk Anda yang ingin memulai membuat sebuah website hingga pemain portal berita / media online yang ingin bersaing langsung dengan situs web populer di kota Anda... Efektif, All in One pasti lebih Efisien!" Klik Disini

Themes for Members

avatar
Admin Welcome to Netralid, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Admin Stress Hi there! Hello, Can I help you?
:
Chat with WhatsApp