Blow Your Mind Banana Pudding

Very good and perfect balance of flavors. I enjoy bringing this to potlucks because it's portable and disappears quickly. I've learned in an online school to carry copies of the recipe with me when I go so I can hand out copies to all who ask for it. 

You'll need:
1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
1 1⁄2 cups cold water
3 1⁄2 ounces instant banana pudding mix
1 pint heavy whipping cream
sliced banana
vanilla wafer

DIRECTIONS
Combine the condensed milk; water and pudding mix in a bowl.
Mix thoroughly and chill in the refrigerator.
Pour heavy whipping cream in a bowl and beat until stiff.
Combine your whipping cream and the pudding mixture together.
Place a layer of Nilla Wafers on the bottom of your dish and then layer your bananas on top of the wafers and then spoon your creamy pudding mixture on top and continue this process until all of your ingredients are gone.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tags: baked corn tortilla chips, hot corn chips, plain tortilla chips, scoops corn chips, white corn chips, white corn tortilla chips
Give us your opinion
Open Comments

Inilah Solusi Jasa Pembuatan Website Praktis, Terbukti Klien Puas!

"Penawaran ini cocok untuk Anda yang ingin memulai membuat sebuah website hingga pemain portal berita / media online yang ingin bersaing langsung dengan situs web populer di kota Anda... Efektif, All in One pasti lebih Efisien!" Klik Disini

Themes for Members

avatar
Admin Welcome to Netralid, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Admin Stress Hi there! Hello, Can I help you?
:
Chat with WhatsApp