Impossible Pie

This Impossible Pie has got to be one of the easiest and most delicious dessert pie recipes I’ve ever tried! And when I say easy, I mean EASY. Mix everything up, place in the oven, and wait. It makes it's own crust, and tastes exactly like a coconut cream pie!

all you need:
2 cups (500ml) milk
1 cup (90g) desiccated coconut
4 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup plain flour
1 stick (120g) butter
3/4 cup caster or white sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg

How to make it:
Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, margarine and sugar in blender. Mix well.
Pour into a greased and floured 9" pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
Bake at 350F (180C) degrees for 45 minutes
Give us your opinion
Open Comments

Inilah Solusi Jasa Pembuatan Website Praktis, Terbukti Klien Puas!

"Penawaran ini cocok untuk Anda yang ingin memulai membuat sebuah website hingga pemain portal berita / media online yang ingin bersaing langsung dengan situs web populer di kota Anda... Efektif, All in One pasti lebih Efisien!" Klik Disini

Themes for Members

avatar
Admin Welcome to Netralid, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Admin Stress Hi there! Hello, Can I help you?
:
Chat with WhatsApp