EASY ROAST POTATOES

INGREDIENTS
Roasting Potatoes
¼ cups Olive Oil
1 package French Onion Soup Mix

PREPARATION:
Wash and dry potatoes. Cut them into quarters lengthwise.
Microwave them in a Ziploc bag for about 10 minutes. They should be just tender.
Pour about a quarter of a cup of olive oil over the hot potatoes. I usually do this over the sink because my bag invariably starts to leak. Make sure the potatoes are all covered in oil.
Tip in about half a packet of french onion soup mix. Try to get an even cover over the potatoes by mixing them around in the bag. I like a lot on mine so I usually add the rest of the packet!
Spread potatoes evenly onto a baking tray. I line mine with foil and then with a sheet of baking paper. (Washing up is then much easier!)
Pop into a preheated oven. Bake at 175C (350F) for about 45 minutes or until brown and crispy on the edges.

NOTES:
*The soup mix packet I use is 55 grams. In Australia, it is called ‘French Onion Soup” mix. I have used various types in Vienna. Some I have just had to guess by the pictures on the packet (my German is still progressing). As far as I can tell, any type of dry soup mix with an onion base works fine.
Give us your opinion
Open Comments

Inilah Solusi Jasa Pembuatan Website Praktis, Terbukti Klien Puas!

"Penawaran ini cocok untuk Anda yang ingin memulai membuat sebuah website hingga pemain portal berita / media online yang ingin bersaing langsung dengan situs web populer di kota Anda... Efektif, All in One pasti lebih Efisien!" Klik Disini

Themes for Members

avatar
Admin Welcome to Netralid, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Admin Stress Hi there! Hello, Can I help you?
:
Chat with WhatsApp