The Easiest Recipe in the World

Today was the first day of school yea I know why so early you tell me  its crazy any who I thought I would make Noah a treat he does not really like cake so I saw this recipe for lazy mom cookie
Its so easy and sooooo good!!!

Here's what you need:
1 box of yellow cake mix
5 TBS of butter - melted
2 eggs beaten
2 cups of chocolate chips

How to make it
Preheat oven to 350
mix everything together
spread in an 9x13 in pan

Bake for 20-25 minutes

Easy right
Give us your opinion
Open Comments

Inilah Solusi Jasa Pembuatan Website Praktis, Terbukti Klien Puas!

"Penawaran ini cocok untuk Anda yang ingin memulai membuat sebuah website hingga pemain portal berita / media online yang ingin bersaing langsung dengan situs web populer di kota Anda... Efektif, All in One pasti lebih Efisien!" Klik Disini

Themes for Members

avatar
Admin Welcome to Netralid, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Admin Stress Hi there! Hello, Can I help you?
:
Chat with WhatsApp