Peanut Butter Filling

There are many different types of filling for cakes, but one of my all-time favorites is peanut butter, especially when it's in a chocolate cake!  I mean, who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate?!  Most of the cakes/cupcakes I make are filled with this scrumptious peanut butter filling.  It is very easy to make, but be careful, because it's addicting!

YOU'LL NEED
3 Tbsp butter softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
2/3 cup powdered sugar

HOW TO MAKE IT:
In the bowl of a mixer, beat butter until soft and fluffy; add peanut butter and mix well.  Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until well-incorporated.

NOTE:
Use as a filling for cakes, cupcakes, or just eat by the spoonful.  I have to mention that this filling tastes amazing when placed between two peanut butter cookies (my dad will serve as a witness - it was his idea to take the cookies sitting on my counter and add the peanut butter filling I also had sitting on my counter).  I imagine this would also taste scrumptious if you mixed it in with some vanilla ice cream, chocolate chips, and chocolate syrup.  Yum!  Good thing I don't have any ice cream in my house, otherwise, I'd probably be eating this right now!
Give us your opinion
Open Comments

Inilah Solusi Jasa Pembuatan Website Praktis, Terbukti Klien Puas!

"Penawaran ini cocok untuk Anda yang ingin memulai membuat sebuah website hingga pemain portal berita / media online yang ingin bersaing langsung dengan situs web populer di kota Anda... Efektif, All in One pasti lebih Efisien!" Klik Disini

Themes for Members

avatar
Admin Welcome to Netralid, if you have anything to ask please via our WhatsApp
Admin Stress Hi there! Hello, Can I help you?
:
Chat with WhatsApp